Pyaz ki Roti
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 43 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27858 times
A simple preparation with the addition of wheat bran to wheat flour, to enhance your fibre intake. Initially start with 2 tablespoons of bran and once you have adapted to it, feel free to double the quantity of wheat bran.
- Mix together all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough adding enough water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out to a circle of 125 mm. (5") diameter.
- Cook on a non-stick pan till both sides are lightly browned, using a little oil.
- Repeat to make 3 more rotis.
- Serve hot with a subzi of your choice.
Nutrient values per roti
|Fat|| 3.3 gm.|
|Fibre|| 1.2 gm.|
|Protein|| 4.4 gm.|
|Amount|| 52 gm.|
|Carbohydrate|| 24.3 gm.|
|Energy|| 144 kcal.|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.