Pyaaz Ke Kangan
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2025 times
- Separate the onion roundels into rings and discard the rest. Keep aside.
- Combine the refined flour, corn flour, salt, white pepper powder and baking powder and sieve so as to mix well.
- Add sufficient amount of water to make a thick batter and whsk well so as no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Combine the semolina and salt and pepper in a plate, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, coat each onion ring evenly wit hthe semolina mixture and deep fry each till they turn golden brown in colour form all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#429002 on 19 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.