Purple Yam Chat
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8824 times
Purple yam chat is an eye catching and tongue tickling chaat recipe with boiled yam chopped and then tossed with spice powders and chutney mix.
- Take purple yam and cut it into dice of 2-3 cms.
- Steam the yam for 5 minutes.
- Allow the yam to cool at room temperature.
- Then deep-fry the yam till yam is golden brown in color.
- Sprinkle chat masala on it.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by b_h_sheth on 06 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.