Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8869 times
1. as kids like groundnuts and cashews can add them too in the above recipe.
2. can use even finely chopped tomatoes in the above recipe.
Add your private note
Puri Upma recipe - How to make Puri Upma
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash the puri in water for few secs.
- It will shrink to soft grains. keep aside till water drains out.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. when it splutters add chana dal, chillies, ginger, curry leaves and onions.
- When the onions get brown add turmeric, coconut and coriander and saute for 1 min.
- Then add the wetted puri salt and lemon juice.
- Mix them well.
This recipe was contributed by spadmini on 17 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.