Puri Dipped in Gulabi Kheer
This recipe has been viewed 1737 times
A innovative way of eating puris a great dessert indeed.
- Compine the plain flour and turmeric powder in a deep bowl. Add sufficient water and knead it into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll them into small circles and prick them all over.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep-fry them. Make sure the puris don’t bloat, deep fry them so that they become crispy. Keep the puris aside.
- Now take a sauce pan and add milk into it. Boil the milk on a simmer flame, then add condensed milk, sugar cardamom powder, nutmeg powder.
- The milk consistency should neither be flowy or thick. Add saffron strands and a few drops of rose essence.
- Remove from the flame and keep it aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Add the puris into the mixture by breaking them into large pieces. Mix it well.
- Fry the dry fruits in ghee and add it to the kheer.
- Garnish with Rose petals.
- Serve chilled
This recipe was contributed by Siri1974 on 04 Aug 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.