Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9731 times
Puran poli is a sweet delicacy prepared on many festive occasions in Maharashtra. Sprouts puranpoli is a nice variation of the traditional puranpoli recipe and includes mashed sprouts as filling. Its one of the favorite Indian sweet dishes and relished everywhere.
Add your private note
Puran Poli recipe - How to make Puran Poli
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Harbharyachi dal swachha dhooun shijat ghalavi.
- Shijtanna tyat thode tel va halad ghalavi.
- Dal changali shijali ki topalit upsun takavi.
- Sarva pani nithalale ki tyat gul aani sakhar ghalavi.(te pani aamti sathi thevave aani that thodi dal kadun thevavi mhanaje aamtila gatta pana yeto.)
- Aani puran parat shijavave.
- Te mand gas var aani satat halvat shijv paratit rava gheun tyat thode pani ghalave va rava bhijat dhevava.nantar tyat kanik aani mith ghalun pith jara sailsar bhijvave.
- Nantar tyat thode thode tel ghalun kanik changali timbun ghyavi.
- Nehami peksha purnachi kanik hi sail lach aasate.
- Nantar kanakechya parit puran bharun halkya hatane tandulachya pithivar polya latavyat nantar tavyavar takavi.
This recipe was contributed by avksagar on 19 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.