Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3569 times
Nutritious and filling, meal by itself, for all in a family.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and make little thin batter and keep aside for half an hour.
- Add the soda and keep for 5 minutes.
- Heat non stick pan and apply little olive oil.
- Pour small laddle of batter and make 5" round pancake and Roast golden and semi crisp on both the sides. Serve hot.
- Garnish it with grated paneer.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 28 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.