Punjabi Aam ka Achaar
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4595 times
A sour and tasty mango pickle in special punjabi tadka filled with hot spices.
- Remove the stones and cut the mangoes into big pieces.
- Rub all the ground spices - salt, red chilli, 12 teaspoons mustard oil and turmeric - on mango pieces.
- Put in a jar and keep for two days in the sun and shake it daily.
- Then pour rest of the oil and leave for 15 days but not in the sun.
- Shake it every other day.
- Serve after 20 days.
This recipe was contributed by suwarna1880 on 24 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.