Pumpkin and Spinach Paratha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5272 times
Fiber rich and soft parathas.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the vegetables and dal along with the remaining ingredients, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead a soft and firm dough using water as required.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into 3" circle.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the center of one circle and bring the sides together so as to seal the edges.
- Roll out again into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook the paratha using little oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make more parathas.
- Serve hot with curd and pickle.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 27 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.