Pumpkin and Dill Seed Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 183 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20564 times
A creamy pumpkin soup flavoured with dill seeds.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick kadhai, add the onions and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the dill seeds and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the pumpkin pieces, salt and 3 cups of water and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled with help of a hand blender, blend the soup well.
- Add the milk and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with cream and spring onion greens.
Pumpkin and Dill Seed Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.