This recipe has been viewed 2817 times
A very different combination of sweet and spicy.
- Ina deep bowl, combine the pumpkin, basil, sugar, ginger powder and cinnamon powder and mix well. Keep aside.
- Roast bread slices using olive oil untill brown and crisp and keep aside.
- Apply a layer of honey and white butter to all slices and place them on a clean and dry surface.
- Place a cabbage leaf on one slice, buttered side facing upwards.
- Spread a pumpkin layer on top and cover with another bread slice, buttered side facing downwards.
- Place some more tomato and cabbage leaves and sprinkle some salt and pepper on it.
- Cover it with third slice and cut into four pieces.
- Serve immediately garnished with salad.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 24 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.