Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8610 times
Simple and healthy recipe made easy and simple!
- Heat ghee in deep non stick kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the bay leaf and star anise and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the ginger, green chillies and curry leaves and saute for more 10 seconds.
- Add the pumpkin, capsicum, fenugreek leaves and sugar and mix well.
- Add the cooked rice, salt, rose water and peanuts, mix well and saute for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 26 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.