Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5715 times
After you cook the pumpkin mash with fork.
beat the yoghurt well to get a even consistency.
Add your private note
Pumpkin Pachadi recipe - How to make Pumpkin Pachadi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Keep the red pumpkin in a microve bowl and microwave for 3-4 minutes covered.
- Mash the cooked red pumpkin well. let it cool.
- After it cools add yoghrt, salt, chilli powder, cut onionsand tomato and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add hing, mustard seeds, curry leaves and urid dal. when it turns slightly brown add to the yoghrt-pumpkin mixture
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
This recipe was contributed by udupi on 18 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.