Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1665 times
- Grate the pumpkin finely and boil it.
- When tender, pour it in a kadai and add some food color to it.
- Add sugar and keep stirring.
- When it starts to leave the sides, add the ghee and stir.
- The mixture will start to thicken.
- Put off the flame and cool.
This recipe was contributed by shuba18 on 04 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.