Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6305 times
Pumpkin being a rich source of vitamin a, this dessert is healthy for all age groups. an additional benefit for the dieters is that it contains low fat milk.
- Mix custard powder in 1/4 cup of milk.
- The mixture should not have any lumps.]
- boil the remaining milk and add cinnamon powder,sugar and stir well till all the sugar is dissolved.
- Add pumpkin mash and mix well.
- let it boil for 2 minutes. add the custard mixture andmix well.
- Remove from flame .
- let it cool to room temperature.
- Decorate with almonds and refrigerate.
- Serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by Rajeshwari.Ch on 14 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.