Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
by Palak Rajput
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5567 times
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cup cakes goes well with a icing on top.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkins, oil, sugar, soya milk and vanilla essence, mix it thoroughly with the help of fork.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, soda bi-carb, cinnamon powder and salt.
- Fold the flour mixture in the oil and milk mixture with the help of fork (don’t use a hand-held mixer), as it will make the batter gummy
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners and pour the mixture and fill liners two-thirds full
- Preheat the oven and bake at 200°C (400° F) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let fully cool before icing. Keep aside.
- Place sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Add the margarine, soy milk, and vanilla and stir with a fork until smooth. Keep at room temperature until ready to use.
- The mixture should look honey brown. Keep aside.
- Apply the icing evenly on the muffins.
- Serve at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 15 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.