Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 11251 times
You can also add tomatoes to the pumpkin and chillies. so you can take less amount of tamarind if you feel if the tomatoes are sour.
in the vaghar you can add finely chopped onion.
- Wash and cut pumpkin in pieces.
- Put in a vessel add green chillies and pressure cook for 5 to 7 mins.
- On cooling take the cooked pumpkin and chillies in a grinder add grated coconut, tamarind and salt and grind to a paste.it should be a thick paste like chutney.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds on spluttering add asaefodita and curry leaves.
- Then add this vaghar to the grinded paste.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by saileenarendra on 03 Dec 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.