Puli-inji Or Khatti Meeti Adrak ka Achar
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6873 times
Puli-inji or khatti meethi adrak ka achaar is a delicious ginger or adrak pickle recipe . The sweet and sour adrak ka achaar works wonders to your digestive functions and is best served as accompaniment with pakodas or dal-chawal.
- In a kadai, heat oil. add mustard seeds.
- After it crackles, add urad dal, kadi patta, hing.
- Once dal is golden brown, add the ginger, chillies, turmeric powder and salt. fry for 6-7 minutes.
- Then add the tamrind extract and let it boil.
- Once cooked add the jaggery.
This recipe was contributed by nutan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.