Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4961 times
The versatile flavorsome rice preparation, pulao is made simple and irrestible with this pulao recipe!
- Clean, wash and soak the rice in enough water for 20 min.
- Combine the vegetables with prepared masala and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker and add the vegetables.
- Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the nutmeg powder and drained rice. And saute for more 3 minutes.
- Ad the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles, or till the rice is cooked.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander, cashews and onions.
This recipe was contributed by aisharati on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.