Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9524 times
Easy and quick snack for your guests. . .
- Soak the puffed rice in 4 cups of water for 1 minute. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves, chana dal and urad dal and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the green chillies and onions and saute on a medium flame for 3 mins until onion turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the puffed rice, salt, mix well and saute for a minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by subk on 30 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.