Puffed Rice Pakoda
This recipe has been viewed 4912 times
I am presenting very easy and quick recipe with puffed rice and easily available ingredients from kitchen during rainy days...
- In a bowl, take coarsely ground puffed rice.
- Add curd and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients in it, mix well and make equal size balls from the mixture.
- In another bowl, mix all the ingredients except hot oil and make a batter of coating consistency.
- Before frying the pakodas, add hot oil to the batter and mix well.
- Deep all the balls into the batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on all pakodas and serve hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by rjpatel on 10 Jul 2013I am Rupal Patel living in Ahmedabad with my family. I like to travel, reading, music, films, cookin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.