Puffed Rice Delight
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 5543 times
This is all time snack for all ages. Good for breakfast.
- Soak the puffed rice in water for 5 minutes and squeeze out the water by pressing with your palms and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add turmeric powder,hing,curry leaves,green chillies,onion and tomatoes and cook for 4-5 minutes on low flame stirring occasionally.
- Add the soaked puffed rice and cook for 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and lemon juice.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 17 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.