Puff pastry pizza bites
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2796 times
You can any veges of your choice.if you are using plain tomato sauce then mix it with dry herbs like oregano,it will give nice pizza flavor to your puff pastry pizza.
Add your private note
Puff pastry pizza bites recipe - How to make Puff pastry pizza bites
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 puff pastry
1/2 brown onion
1 cup grated cheese
pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- Turn on the oven on high temperature.
- Cut the puff pastry in 4 pieces.
- Fold the edges of each square & put for blind backing.
- Mean while cut the veges in small pieces.
- After 5 mins take the pastry out of oven and spread sauce of your choice.
- Put the veges on that and covered it with grated cheese.
- Put back in oven for another five mins.
- Take it out carefully and serve it with sauce or just alone by it self..
This recipe was contributed by mithushah on 03 Oct 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.