Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4039 times
A tasty way to into the world of sandwiches
Add your private note
Puff Sandwiches recipe - How to make Puff Sandwiches
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Prepare chutney with dhania coconut and peanuts
- Mix paneer and tomatoes,add salt and pepper to it
- Butter the bread
- Take one slice of bread and
- Smear the chutney on it
- Place diced cucumber sprinkle salt and pepper
- Put another slice on top
- Now place the paneer tomato filling on it
- Add some grated cheese on it
- Cover with third slice.
- Cut diagonally
- Repeat the same procedure with the other slices
- Heat a ladle put oil add the mustard seeds when it pops
- Smear over the bread
- Garnish it with chopped coriander.
- Serve with tomato ketchup
This recipe was contributed by agarwal;abhilasha on 14 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.