Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11979 times
Pudinewale aloo is truly an awesome mix of mint paste with diced potatoes or aloo. The mint flavoured and mildly spiced pudinewale aloo is a must have with roti on a summer afternoon.
- Deep fry potatoes on slow flame fire until golden brown. remove and keep aside.
- In one tbsp of oil add ginger garlic paste& cook.
- Add fried potatoes & all dry spices mixed in water.
- Moisten the potatoes by some water & cook till masala is done.
- Now add mint paste& green chillies, lemon juice.
- Toss and remove in serving dish.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes & coriander sprig
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.