Pudine ka Sharbat
by Foodie #565801
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 8635 times
A delicious tangy spearmint juice....perfect to beat scorching summers!
- Clean, wash and soak the mint leaves in enough water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the cloves, cardamom and blend again till smooth.
- Transfer in a deep pan, add enough water to make the mixture thin.
- Add the rose water, kewra water and lemon juice and mix well.
- pour the juice into 4 individual glasses till half filled and fill the glasses with soda.
- Add the ice and serve immediately.
- You can add sugar to make it sweet.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #565801 on 13 Apr 2012iam a accoutant in a construction co. mostly i love cooking and i belong to rajshthan and jain famil...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.