5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8822 times
A novel soup recipe with cooling and refreshing mint/Pudina flavours, Pudina shorba is a cold soup recipe , best suited for summers. Pudina shorba has cool yoghurt and besan as add ons along with mint leaves.
- Add gram flour to the curds and mix well. add one cup of water and whisk so that no lumps remain.
- Heat oil, add chopped ginger and saute. add chopped green chillies and saute. add the yogurt mixture and water.
- Add crushed pepper corns and roasted cumin powder.
- Add chopped mint leaves and strain.
- Boil the mixture again. add cream and take off the heat.
- Serve hot immediately .
This recipe was contributed by kams_ on 23 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.