Pudina Pulao By shruthi_ram
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2396 times
Tasty and refreshing pulao made with lots of mint leaves and many hot condiments.
- Wash & spread the rice on a dry cloth and allow it to dry.
- In a pan, heat the ghee and fry the cashewnuts & keep aside.
- In the same ghee, add the jeera, after it splutters, add the rice and fry it for some time.
- Boil 4 cups of water.
- Grind together the pudina, green chillies, ginger & coconut scrapings.
- Add this to the rice. fry for a minute.now add the boiling water to it.
- Cover and cook on a medium flame till done.
- Garnish wih cashewnuts and serve with cucumber & curd raita.
This recipe was contributed by shruthi_ram on 25 Feb 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.