Pudina Dal Kebab
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5719 times
Best served with pudina chutney.
- Combine the dal with ginger-garlic paste and salt, mix well, add enough water and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Mash the dal and add the bread crumbs, chilli powder, dry mnago powder, garam masala and maida and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and make small balls out of it.
- Flatted each ball and place a portion of the filling in between, cover and flatten so as to seal tightly.
- Roll the rolls in little plain flour and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each ball they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by koki4348 on 24 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.