Pudhina Vengaaya Chutney
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2059 times
Pudina Vengaaya Chutney is a side dip to be enjoyed with some vadas of idlis, dosas, etc. it also spices up a poring meal.
- Put some oil and fry ulutham paruppu till golden brown n keep it aside.
- Now fry tamarind n asafoetida for few seconds n keep them aside too.
- Now in a mixie jar, put onion,tomato,pudhina leaves,red chillies,salt and this tamarind n asafoetida.grind them into a paste.
- Now add the ulutham paruppu to this paste n grind again.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl.
- Now,tamper mustard n curry leaves in oil n add it to the paste.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.