Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3547 times
Low calorie recipe rich in iron
also contains garlic a natural stress buster
- In a kadai do tadka of mustard
- Urad dal red chillies then
- Fry garlic and onions after which
- Add the pudhina and corriander
- To it and fry till done
- Put this mixture in a mixie
- And grind to a coarse paste with salt and tamarind
- Your pudhina spread is ready
- Take a cracker spread the chutney on top
- And serve
- Enjoy tea time with tangy pudhina crackers!!
This recipe was contributed by athome on 29 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.