Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13635 times
pamper your sweet tooth with the appealing and irrestible diplomat pudding recipe. The milk, sugar, cornflour, gelatin, tutti fruit and raisins complete the pudding which is served chilled with crushed biscuits and cherries as garnish.
- Mix corn flour in ½ cup of cold milk
- Add sugar 2 tbs sugar to remaining milk and boil. add cornflour milk and boil till thick
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water and heat till dissolve well ( you could take 4 cup water mix gelatin and microwave for 30 second)
- Beat fresh cream with powdered sugar till it form peak.
- Add to the milk this geltin and vanilla essence and let it cool completely.
- When coll add beaten cream to this milk and beat again.
- Fill jelly mould with 1/3rd of this milk, and keep in ice compartment for 10 mins. when set spread powd biscuit and other ingredients.
- Spread conrflour milk again and repeat to make three layers .
- The top layer will be biscuit, cherries, tutti fruity raisins etc.
- Set in fridge for 1 hour.
This recipe was contributed by vgpai on 29 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.