Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3831 times
Basic pulao filled with the nutrition and goodness of protein from veggies. A very healthy option.
- Boil the rice,mug, mug dal, mug fotara dal, are mix togather and rasin for 5-6 hour.
- Kabuli chana, sada chana, rajama,dry mutter are mix togather and rasin for 5-6 hour.
- After rasin 5-6 hour all been mix togather and boil on cooker.
- In pan 1 tsp oil, ginger paste, lasun paste and chopped onion are mixed.
- After 1 min of cooking conriander leaves on pan and all beans in pan...salt to taste and garma masala power and mix it well.
- After that boil rice in pan and mix it well..
- Serves it on rice platges and garnishing with condireder leaves and fudina and onion rings..rea
This recipe was contributed by PURVI2010 on 17 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.