Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3633 times
Protein Parathas are stuffed Parathas recipe with paneer as stuffing. Loaded with goodness of proteins, these protein Parathas are a great way to start your day, when included as breakfast.
Add your private note
Protein Parathas recipe - How to make Protein Parathas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using water.
- Divide into 6 equal parts.
- Roll out each portion into a circle of 125 mm. (5") diameter.
- Cook each paratha on a griddle (tava), smearing a little oil, until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve hot with sweet and sour tomato relish.
This recipe was contributed by tilo126 on 16 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.