Protein Packed Poha
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 198 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52838 times
A combination of sprouts and poha that's simply brimming with protein, vitamin B3 and iron.
- Place the poha on a sieve and wash lightly. Drain and leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds. When they crackle, add the onion and green chillies and sauté till the onion turns translucent.
- Add the mixed sprouts, turmeric powder, sugar and salt with approx. ½ cup of water and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the poha and lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with the chopped coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.