by preeti madhusudhan
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1415 times
Find many interesting tips,know -how's and info about paneer recipes, milk recipes and rice recipes at tarladalal.com. Share and recommend your favourite recipe tips, info, cooking tips online.
- Cut the brown ends of the bread slices.
- Add 3 spoons of sugar to half a cup of cool milk.
- Cut each slice of bread into 4 quarters, dip each into milk.
- Take almonds and raisins ,place inside bread slice and fold into balls.
- Bake in microwave for 10 minutes.
- Serve with cream.add strawberries while serving if desired.
This recipe was contributed by preeti madhusudhan on 22 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.