Power Packed Cereal
This recipe has been viewed 3514 times
Makes an excellent high carbohydrate breakfast for kids.
Add your private note
Power Packed Cereal recipe - How to make Power Packed Cereal
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Power packed cereal
- Makes an excellent high carbohydrate breakfast for kids.
- email this recipe to a friend
- add this recipe to my cookbook
- starters snacks main course desserts
- Cooking time : : 30 mins.
- Preparation time : : 5 mins.
- Makes approx. 450 grams.
- 1. mix the oats, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, wheat germ, sugar and chopped nut in a bowl.
- 2. mix the oil, 1/4 cup of water, vanilla essence and salt adn whisk together. add to the above dry ingredients.
- 3. spread the mixture in a baking tray and bake at 160°c (320°f) for 20 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until crisp and golden. cool.
- 4. add the raisins and store in an air-tight container.
- 5. serve with milk and fruits.
This recipe was contributed by sathya_m on 08 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.