by Foodie #131865
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2356 times
See that the potatoes are well cooked.
- First boil potatoes in a pressurecooker till it becomes soft.
- Cool the potatoes.
- Cut onions,tomato,chilles .
- Mash the potatoes & mix onions,tomato,chillies & salt till well mixed.
- Take a slice of bread & apply the mixture on one side of the bread.
- Put a pan & when it gets hot put the bread on the pan & toast it on both sides with little oil.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #131865 on 10 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.