Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1724 times
PotatoRosti is a favourite Swiss delicacy with crisp potatoes tossed with corn, grated cheese and chopped onion.
- Peel the potatoes and mash them.
- Put the 1tbsp of butter in a microwave proof dish.
- Melt it for 30 seconds in a microwve.add the onions and put it in the butter and put it on high power for 1 minute.
- Add the mash potatoes chillies, cheese and pepper with salt.cook it on high power for 5 minutes.
- Cut it in pieces nd serve.
This recipe was contributed by raja1 on 27 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.