Potatoes and Chilli Burritos
by Foodie #636140
This recipe has been viewed 1248 times
A Potato and cilli baked dish which can be served as a snack during parties and even as a snack for kids's bday parties.
Add your private note
Potatoes and Chilli Burritos recipe - How to make Potatoes and Chilli Burritos
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Bring a large vessel of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes, and cook in the salted water till they are tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
- Drain, cool and mash.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine mashed potatoes, 3/4 cup cheese, chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper. 6.Spoon evenly into tortillas, and roll up. Place rolled tortillas side by side in a 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Spread enchilada sauce evenly over the top, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until cheese begins to bubble.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #636140 on 09 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.