Potato fried rice
by Foodie #385155
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10513 times
You can do this with leftover rice...it will taste great..you can also make variations by using soya chunks , bioled corn , mushrooms , peas , etc...
Add your private note
Potato fried rice recipe - How to make Potato fried rice
Cooking Time: Total Time:
oil - 3 tsp
saunf - 1 tsp
finely chopped onions - 1
finely chopped potatoes - 2
kashmiri chilli powder - 1 tsp
everest channa masala - 1/4 tsp salt to taste
cooked rice - 2cups
finely chopped corriander for garnishing
- Heat little oil in a kadai
- Put little saunf and then add onions and fry till light brown
- Add finely chopped potato pieces , salt & little chilli powder
- Fry till raw smell goes and the potato pieces are cooked
- Sprinkle a little everest channa masala and stir
- Add cooked rice and mix well
- Cook it for about a minute after adding the rice
- Garnish with chopped corriander
- Serve hotttttttttt
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #385155 on 18 Sep 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.