Potato and Spinach Tikkis
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12697 times
Potato and spinach tikki is a delicious tikki or cutlet recipe.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan,add the cumin seeds and when the seeds crackle, add the onions and green chillies and saute till onions turn brown in colour.
- Add the mint paste and ginger-garlic paste, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and potato and mix well.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice flour and besan, m,ix well and allow the mixture to stand for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool and knead into a dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and make tikkis out of each.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the tikkis till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 12 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.