Potato and Soya Pie
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5917 times
A delicious and tasty baked dish.. can be served any time!
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves, caraway seeds, and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions , spinach,and red chillies, mix well and saute for few minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and a little water, mix well and sauté for more 2 minutes.
- Add the coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and chopped tomatoes, mix well and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Add soya granules with milk, mix well, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the coriander and garam masala powder, mix well and keep aside.
- Take a greased baking dish. Pour the potato –milk mixture into it.
- Make a crater in the center and fill with half the soya granule mixture.
- Spread the remaining soya granule mixture over the potato mixture.
- Top with cream –cheese mixed with red chilli sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by suman_001 on 11 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.