Potato and Peas Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 45 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14258 times
Fibre-rich unskinned potatoes and colourful green peas make a healthy and filling salad. Green peas are a storehouse of fibre that binds ldl and helps evict it from the body.
- Tie the low fat curds in a thin muslin cloth. Hang for 1 hour and allow the water to drain out.
- Put the hung curds in a bowl and whisk thoroughly to remove all lumps.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Store in the refrigerator and use as required.
- Boil the potatoes and cut into halves. Leave aside to cool.
- Combine the potatoes, peas and lettuce in a serving bowl. Add the salad and dressing and toss well.
- Refrigerate for about half an hour.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.