Potato and Egg Sandwich
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4954 times
Its a very quick, easy and tasty recipe and you can make the chutney ahead and freeze it if u like.
- Mash the potato and the egg
- Add salt, pepper,cumin powder and mix well.add the tabasco sauce(or any hot sauce)
- Add 2tbsps of green chutney or more if desired and mix in well. add the mayonnaise so that it binds.
- Spread this mixture on the bread slices and put in the sandwich maker or u can toast the bread slices and spread the mixture and eat.
- Grind 1/2 a bunch of coriander leaves,3-4 green chillies,4 tbsps of split dalia,salt to a fine paste.
This recipe was contributed by sr1511 on 26 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.