Potato and Chana Salad ( Healthy Soups and Salads Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 185 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40277 times
A perfect healthy way to satisfy your craving for spicy foods. Chana apart from being rich in vitamin b3 (niacin), its high protein content also lends an additional vitamin b3 during the process of digestion. Go ahead and enjoy this quick salad.
- Clean, wash and soak the kabuli chana in enough water overnight. Drain well.
- Add enough water and a little salt and pressure cook for 4 whistles or till the kabuli chana is cooked.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Drain well.
- Combine the kabuli chana and potato in a bowl, mix well and refrigerate till chill.
- Just before serving, add the tomatoes, dressing and toss well.
- Serve chilled garnished with mint leaves.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.