Potato Zucchini Bake
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16156 times
Potato and cheese… both are hot favorites with kids! Cheese is high in protein and calcium, a perfect food for growing kids; however it is better to restrict its intake... no thanks to its high fat content. I have used mozzarella cheese instead of cooking cheese as its fat content is comparatively lower.
- Grease a glass baking tray with butter and arrange the potato slices at the bottom in an even layer.
- Put ½ tablespoons of cream, 2 tablespoons of cheese, salt, pepper and oregano over the potatoes.
- Arrange the zucchini slices over the potatoes in an even layer.
- Put ½ tablespoons of cream, 2 tablespoons of cheese, salt, pepper and oregano over the zucchini.
- Arrange the tomato slices over the zucchini in an even layer.
- Put the remaining cream, cheese, salt, pepper and oregano over the tomatoes.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºC (400ºF) for 20 minutes or till the cheese melts and turns light brown in colour.
- Remove, divide into 4 equal portions and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||188.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||23.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||31.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.