by Tarla Dalal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12741 times
An ideal replacement to deep fried French fries
- Parboil the potatoes in salted water for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain, peel and cut into wedges.
- Mix the chilli powder, cumin seed powder and salt in a bowl, sprinkle over the potatoes and mix to coat them well.
- Heat the oil in a broad-based non-stick pan and add the potatoes.
- Cook them over a slow flame till they are crisp and browned on all sides turning them carefully with a fork. Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.