Potato Stuffed Shimla Mirch
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 130617 times
Potato stuffed shimla mirch or capsicum is a vegetable recipe with whole capsicums deseeded and stuffed with mashed potatoes, peas, paneer and spices. An easy stuffed capsicum recipe, which can be served dry or with gravy of your choice.
- Combine the mashed potatoes, green peas, onions, paneer, ginger-garlic paste, coriander, turmeric powder, garam masala, raisins, chilli powder, salt and lime juice, mix well.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non stick pan add the potato mixture and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and allow the mixture to cool. Keep aside.
- Cored the capsicum and remove all the seeds.
- Fill the potato mixture in each capsicum and press to close it.
- Heat the remainig oil in a non stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds splutter slowly put the stuffed capsicum in the pan and cover the pan.
- Cook on slow flame for 5 to 8 till the skin of capsicum becomes soft.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mukvij on 11 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.