by Gayathri Kumar
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4519 times
Baked crunchy sticks with potatoes and herbs.
- Combine all the ingredients, excpet the oil in a broad bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide he dough into 5 equal portions and roll out each portion into a square of 11 cm by 9 cm.
- Cut them into 4 equal stripes each measuring 11 cm*2 1/4cm.
- Place the strips on a greased tray and bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes, turning the strips once in between till the strips turn golden brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Remove tray from oven and cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Serve the sticks with coffee or tea.
This recipe was contributed by Gayathri Kumar on 19 Nov 2011I am a food blogger. I am mom of a cute girl and I love cooking. Here is a nice place to share my re...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.